Friday, December 10, 2004

Fopah on the part that is not me

Last night it came to my attention, while watching the DVD of one Oakland convention, that what has seemingly been blamed on Becky for missing the "James Shirt lift" in the tape, is not actually my fault! Dun dun dun. If you turn to the copies yourself, you will notice that before James does the shirt lift, he is talking about doing nude scenes on Buffy and being without clothing, you will also notice that it was I, Becky, who asked him this question and therefore led him to do the shirt lift. It can therefore be concluded that I was not holding the camera and filming while I asked him the question because that would be weird, and it therefore must be concluded that it was in the hands of another person. In reflection of the seating at the convention, we know that Natalie spent the majority of her time during the Saturday Q&A in the aisle by the stage, which means that the camera was in the hands of none other than Kelli Wilcox. Dun DUN DUN! Which means that it is her fault and not Becky's that the filming of the "James shirt lift" was not done. I rest my case. I hope that all of you who had prior to this moment blamed Becky feel very very bad!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

K, first of all..I am so sorry that I blamed the not seeing James and all his lovely abness on you! Secondly on my blog you made the mistake of saying "James is mine, not yours..." I think that the only way to avoide a flaying and possibly a hair pulling contest is to share James. I would also like to plot Kelli's death...since it was her and not You who didn't get the James abs on tape. I think she did it on purpose...she was probably all "Angel is better than Spike..WHAHAAHA!!" Like that!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

HEY!!! What's up with you trying to be me with this new background??? RUDE!!!

Goddess said...

Faux pas, English major, not fopah--it's not Yiddish. Then again, it's not English either. Oh well.

Becky said...

So, you finally decide to grace the blog with your presence and then you deem to correct me on my FRENCH? I've decided that it is yiddish because its not English and languages that are not English are practically unintelligable. Oh and I miss you, how are you?