Monday, April 30, 2007

By Wednesday I Can't Sleep

This is the very first weekend since I have been married that I have not been sick! It is definitely a time for celebration. I really enjoy being not sick. I also opted to not be around ill children this weekend in hopes that it would keep me healthy. Hopefully this works.

So, this week Matt and I went to Natalie's 80's themed Birthday party. Our little Natalie is 23 now, she is growing up so fast. Well, I went for the vest and tie look over t-shirt that girls seemed to be into in the 80's. I don't really see how it is attractive on anyone, but the 80's really weren't about being attractive. They were all about mismatching and wearing highly unflattering clothing. I don't love the 80's.
This week will hopefully be sunny so that I can wear my open toed shoes, skirts and capris. That is what spring is really all about.
Mother's day is coming up and I once again face the dilemma of what to get. Ideas welcome.

No comments: