Tuesday, June 02, 2009

2 Month Appointment

Nicole went in for her 2 month appointment yesterday. I am happy to report that I have a very fat baby. Nicole weighed in at 13 pounds 4 ounces. She is the 95% for her weight. Her head size is also in the 95%. She is 23 inches long and in the 75% for length. She is healthy and growing fine, which makes me a happy mom.

Nicole also got her shots yesterday. She was very brave. She only cried for a few minutes after the shots, but it broke my heart. I don't like to see her hurt. She had trouble sleeping last night. She was up and fussing every 15-30 minutes. Which means that I was up too. I'm very tired today! She has a little fever today, but the doctor said that would be normal after the shots. But, it makes for a cry face baby.

She is such a good baby and rarely cries, so it is odd for me when she cries a lot. I'm very tired, but I know that she is feeling worse than I am, so I am just trying to make her as happy as possible. Just another new phase of being a mom.

6 comments:

Jasmine said...

Hooray for a chunky monkey!

Lisa D said...

...is chunky monkey a cure for tired moms? Or are you suggesting that they feed the baby chunky monkey and that's why she's a fat baby? Maybe she's calling Becky fat? Uncool, Jasmine, uncool. :P

Mike has nothing to say but stands by his last post that the blog's name should be changed to "Nicole's Baby Picture Blog".

Laura said...

Chubby babies are beautiful.

Sarah said...

Babys love it when you pinch their cheeks.

Angela said...

Wow she's bigger than my 10 month old. Sounds like she's growing great.

Mc said...

QUESTION!

How is Matt doing. Since Becky no longer exists, I'd like to know about Matt. Does he have a job? Is he going to school? Last I heard he made some shelves. Does he like being a father? What's the latest video game he's played? Is he finally considering moving out of Utah or punching a whale?