Friday, January 04, 2013

Shoveling the Driveway

This Christmas was an excessively white Christmas. There was lots and lots of snow. And even though I like a white Christmas, there is such a thing as too much snow. It made me miss last year where it didn't snow at all.

The day after Christmas, Matt decided that it was time to shovel the driveway. Dan and I were sick, so we sat inside and watched as Matt and Nicole shoveled the driveway.

Nicole was so excited to get out in the snow. She had been begging me for days to play in the snow, but I had been sick and wasn't up to taking her out. So she had a lot of fun. I pulled out my new camera and my long range lens so that I could get pictures of them from afar.

Look how deep the snow is! Nicole is up to her waist in snow.

Matt kept throwing snowballs at the window and Dan loved it.








1 comment:

Marie said...

Kids love playing in the snow. It's like they don't even feel the cold.