Friday, September 01, 2006

A One and a One and a One

I've recently ventured into the wonderful world of 24. Jack Bauer is the most powerful man alive. NOTHING can stop him! There can be a secure complex with 50 guards and one hostage inside and Jack Bauer can get in and out with the hostage and everyone one in his path will die and Jack Bauer won't have a scratch on him.
Additionally, Jack Bauer is always right. If Jack Bauer has a hunch, he is right, he has psychic instincts that can save the day! I don't know why characters continue to doubt Jack Bauer when history has shown that he is always right.
Plus, Jack Bauer has a power name that you can't just say one part of his name, you have to say the whole thing. He's JACK BAUER!
So, 24 is pretty much awesome and there is no denying the oh so sexy deep voice of Keifer Sutherland. Thus, Jack Bauer is the most powerful man alive. Move over Bob Barker.
Oh, and, watch 24, but don't give spoilers past the third disk of the first season here because that is where I am. I don't want to know what will happen until it happens!


It is the ticking of that 24 clock that just gives me chills up my spine and I know, Jack Bauer is unstoppable.

7 comments:

Justin said...

Well, I have to say that Jack gets his strength from a special group of people....his writers. Superman had the same deal. And so does Jay Leno, though his writers make him suck (more or less, depending on the night and if Clinton has made the news).

Ok, on disc 5 of season 1, aliens invade and make humans their slaves. What do the human slaves have to do? Why, they have to record and produce "reality" TV shows featuring the aliens and all the celebrities. Then the celebrities are devoured by the aliens. You're right, 24 IS a cool show!!

Thirdmango said...

I dislike season one, but I like the other seasons...

Justin said...

Holy Crap! A Thirdmango sighting!!!

Sarah said...

I hate 24...in fact, I want nothing to do with the number. It's a multiple of 4, 3, 6, and 8. No one number should have that many other numbers able to fit inside it evenly. 24 is an obvious player...I hate 24.

Justin said...

Ummm...I'm 24...

Sarah said...

Justin...no numbers fit inside you, and you aren't a player. No, I'm afraid that you are the number 1, for it is the lonliest number that you'll ever do.

Becky said...

For knocking on 24, Baby must now suffer torture.