Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Baby's Birthday Party

We had a little fiesta for Baby on her birthday. I made lemon pound cake (seen below) and some of the fam came over to eat it and sing to Sarah.


Here's a pic with me and my sissas. Apparently, it was 'wear grey day' and we all got the memo.


This is me and my Baby posing with the cake.

Signature Derington Girl face. Though Sarah looks the sauciest.

Here's a pic of all the fam that came. It was a very exclusive invite list. Not everyone can celebrate the birth of Sarah. Especially not siblings with wild children.


The meems and the baby, being weird.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Awesome birthday! And I hope no one is offended by my exclusive guest list...I just like being exclusive, it rocks.

Unknown said...

I love how all my "babies" love each other.
MOM

Marie said...

No children please.

Unless they are still in the womb.