Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Letters to Mommy

Dear Mommy,

After spending almost 10 straight days with you, I missed you so much yesterday! You were gone for such a long time that it made me very angry. I decided to grunt and yell at Daddy all day.

Some people say that absence makes the heart grow fonder; this is a lie. Absence really makes the tummy hungrier! I cried at Daddy's face for bottles every hour. I upped my dosage of milk from 3oz to 4oz. I drank all the milk we had in the fridge and Daddy had to thaw out more. I cried at Daddy because the milk took to long to thaw. He really should have foreseen my ravenous tummy needs.

Nicole was on my side yesterday. She also cried at Daddy for food all day, except she would cry for food and then cry again when food was given to her. I think perhaps she is not my sister. Why would she not eat food that is given to her?

When you got home, Mommy, I was so happy! I smiled and then yelled at you to let you know that I needed more milks. I love that, when you are home, I can have milk on demand, every hour, just like it should be.

I don't know what today will bring Mommy, but I'm thinking it should bring milk!

Love,
Daniel

5 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Dear Daniel,

You need to give your poor mama a break. I am an oinker and eat 6 ounces every 3.5-4 hours. It is lots better this way because instead of eating all the time, I just eat a whole bunch at once and then just play play play.
Also, it might be because my mommy isn't as nice as yours and wouldn't feed me that often if I wanted to.
Love,
Lilly

Jasmine said...

Boy sure loves his milks!

Sarah said...

Ha! I like it. I read it to Mark and he also likes it.

Becky said...

Dear Lily,

You sound like a girl after my own heart. Aren't milks the best? Lets be best friends!

Daniel

Laura said...

Dear Daniel
It's a good thing that you are so cute (even when you are demanding more milk). Otherwise your parents might think that you are organizing a milk conspiracy in which you are making your mommy produce enough milk for the whole world! Nha-ha-ha-ha!