Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Mommy Tip Tuesday

It is time again for Mommy Tip Tuesday and we are still featuring my favorite baby things. Well, this is really more of my favorite Mommy thing, but you wouldn't need it if you weren't having babies.




AmedaPurely Yours Ultra Breast Pump
  
When we were having Nicole, we knew that I had to go back to work for at least a month, so I would need a pump if I wanted to keep my milk when I returned home. So, Matt did a bunch of research and landed on this very expensive pump. 

So many of the pumps out there had reviews where the motor died or the tubes got mold and I figured if I was going to spend money on a pump, I wanted it to last through all of my children. 

I love this pump! It has a Speed dial and a Suction dial, which means that I can set it to my preferences and it doesn’t cause me massive pain (as many pumps do). Plus, it comes with a carrying bag so I can bring it to and from work easily. It works just as well now as it did two years ago, so I can still nurse my new baby Daniel. I recommend this to anyone!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Great pump. I got it 'cuz you got it.

Jasmine said...

I've been using a hand pump, but one of these would have been nice. :)

(BTW -- I posted my own mommy must-haves list on my blog.)