Wednesday, December 05, 2012

New Camera!

Because I just kept getting super unfortunate pictures of my children... and myself, I finally decided it was time to upgrade my camera in hopes that my children would look cuter in pictures.

So, we did a little research... and by "we" I mean Matt because loves doing that stuff. Then "we" searched online for camera deals and we finally ended up with this beauty that came in last night.

It is a Canon T3i. What does this mean? I have absolutely no idea because I haven't finished reading the manual yet. But, it does take some beautiful pictures right out of the box.





I know that it probably looks like nothing much to you, but to me, the clarity is awesome and I've actually captured my children when their eyes are open.

I've still got a lot to learn about using the camera, but hopefully, I will figure it out and get good at taking pictures of my adorable children.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Yep, those are way better pictures.

Laura said...

I can sure tell the difference. Much better pictures!