Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Matt

This weekend was Matt's Birthday. He turned thirty something. Matt is not into Birthdays and usually likes it really low key, so that is what we did.
Saturday morning, I made him pancakes for breakfast. Then, I took the kids out of the house and he had the house all to himself to do his massive amounts of homework. In the evening, my Mom came to babysit and Matt and I went out to Goodwood for dinner and then we went window shopping at Best Buy. We never get to shop for leisure any more because shopping is a battle when you have children.

On Sunday, Mama Kimball had us all over to dinner to celebrate Matt and Omar's Birthdays. We ate, walloped DJ and Jenny in Dominion and there was much merriment. Not a partying Birthday for Matt, but hopefully a pleasant Birthday.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Goodwood eh? Thought you were going to Outback. Tricked me, didn't you?