Monday, June 20, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

I love these books! I have read them more times than I can count, I own all the movies and I am excited for this final film. To see the books put to film has been a fun experience and it is a little sad to see it come to an end.
This last book is my favorite of all the books, perhaps because it is so sad. I like sad books and sad movies because it makes them seem more real. Life isn't a wonderful fairy land and there isn't always a happy ending (one reason why I love Serenity).
So, this final trailer came out for the films and I think it was cut really well. It shows some thrilling moments in the final film and it makes me excited to see it. July 15th! Or, probably not on opening day because I have to find a sitter and convince Matt to come with me, but I will see it soon!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Thank you for posting this!!! It makes me so excited to see the last one!!! Me and Johnny are also big Harry Potter fans. We should go together!

Jasmine said...

I'm excited for this one, too. Mostly because I was a little disappointed that Part 1 ended just as it was starting to get going...but I guess they did that on purpose. It's been a while since I last read the books, and I had forgotten a lot. I need to go read them all again.

Becky said...

Krista, we should totally go together! It can be a fun double date.