Friday, June 24, 2011

Letters to Mommy

Dear Mommy,

I really loved it yesterday when Dad fed me every hour. Then, when you got home, I just wanted park myself on the breast and never leave. I really love milks! Thanks for feeding me when ever I make that high pitched squeally noise, it fills my belly, makes me happy and makes me very fat.

I realized yesterday that I now have three sets of rolls on my thighs and I love to hide things in my folds. I know you complain when you find grime and guck in my neck folds, but I think it is super funny. I know it may look like I have rubber bands around my wrists, but really it is just my ample fattiness. Thank you Mommy, for keeping me fat and happy.

And, just to show you how much I care, I slept for 6 straight hours last night. You are welcome Mom! I know that Dad couldn't tell the difference because he has gotten really good at sleeping through my night-time activities, but I did it for him too. I owe him for all those delicious bottles.

Mommy, I know you are not used to sleeping for 6 hours without feeding me and by the time you woke up , you felt like you were going to burst, but that is okay, I can take care of that. It is my specialty. I love the milks!

Love,

Daniel

4 comments:

Marie said...

What a milk lush! Fatty babies are the cutest!

Sarah said...

Ha ha! Fatty lumpkins. Those probably are his exact thoughts.

Jasmine said...

Yay for fat and healthy babies! Fat rolls are foreign to me...both my girls have been skinny-minnies. I love me some chubby thigh rolls on babies!

Laura said...

Daniel gets cuter every day. I love that little chub-a-lub.