Monday, April 02, 2012

Nothing is Sweeter

Nothing is sweeter than returning home to my two happy kids and kissing their sweet little faces. It was nice to get away with Matt for a few days but MAN did I miss my two kiddos. When we walked in and saw Dan for the first time in 3 days, Dan was so excited. He kept making a squeally, excited noise and it was a sound that melted my heart. He was just so excited to see us, he didn't know how to express it, so it came out in multiple squeals.

Nicole was asleep when we got home and we tried to wake her up, but she wasn't that happy to see us when we were waking her from her slumber. I think Nicole had so much fun with her grandmas that she was perfectly okay with us being gone. She was queen of the house while we were gone and I think she liked it very much. Now she will have to adjust back to the Mommy and Daddy regime.

I'm back! And I will most likely post about my trip, but it will be very boring because I did not take pictures while I was away because I'm the lamest.

1 comment:

Laura said...

The kids were great when I watched them. They were no trouble at all and they let slept great. I enjoyed watching them.